SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58566 - 09/24/04 10:58 PM Request for "It's getting better" Mama Cass
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Hi,

over the last year there has been occassions where i've tried without success to aquire a piece of sheet music (Top line and chords)

I was wondering if anyone happens to have the music for the song recorded by Mama Cass called "It's getting better" I keep hearing this song on the television, it's used in an advert, the song is very catchy.

Kind regards to all, and many thanks as always to anyone who can email me any help.

peterloudon@wight365.net

All the best

Peter

#58567 - 09/25/04 07:57 AM Re: Request for "It's getting better" Mama Cass
UkTexan Offline

Loc: Chelmsford, Essex, UK
Hi there, Found the lyrics and chords for Its Getting Better on the following site www.theguitarguy.com If you can remember the tune you maybe able to figure out the Top Line. Cheers Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
Hi,

over the last year there has been occassions where i've tried without success to aquire a piece of sheet music (Top line and chords)

I was wondering if anyone happens to have the music for the song recorded by Mama Cass called "It's getting better" I keep hearing this song on the television, it's used in an advert, the song is very catchy.

Kind regards to all, and many thanks as always to anyone who can email me any help.

peterloudon@wight365.net

All the best

Peter

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online